Who we are
Jambo Africa is the largest annual African festival in Western Australia, showcasing an amazing array of vibrant music, dancing, diverse arts, cultural performances and authentic African food that transports visitors to Africa.
- Stage shows – A stage filled with excellent performances including artists, dancers, drummers and unique African performances.
- Nile Food Court – African cuisine at its best from all walks of the African community in Western Australia.
- African Market Place – Over 45 commercial and information stalls selling African products such as clothing, fabrics, home wares and accessories.
- African Dance Workshops – Experience the rhythm and beats of Africa by getting involved in our workshops.
- Kids Zone – Bring your kids and let them enjoy an array of activities including face painting, mask making, rock climbing and jumping castle.
- Fashion Parade – Get involved and show us what you wore on the day for a chance to be part of the festival by showcasing it on stage
meet the team
Jambo Africa 2019 Planning Committee