Eligible nominees must:
- Consent to the nomination and publication of his/her name, photo and information.
- Read the information package and select the category which best suits the applicant’s achievements.
- Complete the application form which is available at…
- One application form per category, per person, or one application form per group.
- Nominations can be made by anyone, including family members and friends.
- To avoid conflict of interest, the nominee, nominator, nor the individuals who provide a letter of reference, must not be a member of the OAC Executive committee, awards planning committee or the awards selection committee for the specified year.
- Posthumous nomination will not be accepted
All submissions and nominations must be:
- Submitted on the official Nomination Form provided
- Nomination forms to be submitted by email to ….
- Signed by the NOMINEE and NOMINATOR. Signature by the nominee will certify that the information noted on the package is accurate and will mean consent to the publication of information. Unsigned nomination forms will not be accepted.
- Nomination must be made in full and confirmed as received by the selection committee by July 13, 2018 in order to be eligible for consideration
Completing the Nomination Form:
- The nomination form is an editable document, so answers may be typed into the provided spaces. To edit the document, open in Word, click on “View” in the top menu, and click “Edit”.
- If you prefer to print the document to fill out, please use black or blue ink and print all responses clearly.
- Complete all sections of the form. Incomplete nominations will not be accepted.
- All nominations should align with the theme.
- Focus on achievements and contributions that are above and beyond the nominee’s job description
- All nomination information and material submitted remains the property of OAC and may not be returned.
- Nominees agree to make themselves available without cost for publicity purposes as required prior to and after the awards presentation.
- Nominees agree to allow the use of their nomination information for publicity purposes.
- Those selected as finalists should be available to attend the awards night (inability to attend does not disqualify entry).
- A nomination can be withdrawn at any stage at the judge’s discretion, if a recipient’s character is called into question.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.